If this is your first time to Your Intentional Family, let us just say a big, huge WELCOME! We are so glad you’re here.
- Do you often feel like there is more to family life than what you’re experiencing?
- Do you wonder if you’re doing this “family” thing right?
- Are you overwhelmed by the task of making disciples of your children?
- Do you wish you were more equipped to teach your children about what it means to be a Christian?
- Do you ever wonder why your marriage is one of the most tangible examples of Christ and the Church?
- Do you just wish you didn’t feel so alone in this journey?
We know how you feel and this is exactly why we created Your Intentional Family. We’ve wondered and asked the same questions and talked with other families wondering the same things. You can read our story here.
So, the good news is that you are not alone!
We get your questions and your fears, your concerns and even your desires. We’re just like you with all the same questions. This is life as an intentional family!
But as we come together, share our stories, and open the Bible together, we think we can begin to infuse a little more confidence and direction into our family life and the lives of others. Won’t you join us?
The Mission of Your Intentional Family
“Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!” ~Psalm 133:1
The mission of Your Intentional Family is to evangelize and equip families to live for Him.
We are passionate about family discipleship, Bible literacy, and intentional living. We are tired of formulaic Christianity and eager to see grace abound as we pursue Jesus together as families. We believe our churches are and will be transformed by intentional families growing together in knowing who God is and in the process making Him known.
We count it a privilege to come alongside you and your family in your journey of living for Him.
What You’ll Find at Your Intentional Family
- Biblical teaching on family, intentional living, and more :: Our passions lie in Bible literacy and exploring with others what God has to say about family and our roles as parents and children. We want to share what we’re learning with you in an open dialogue.
- Practical tips to help you live intentionally as a family :: All of Your Intentional Family resources consist of a mix between biblical principles and practical posts to inspire your intentional family. We love sharing ideas and inspiration to jump start your intentional family life.
- Ideas to encourage intentional family life :: Family togetherness is important to us. We love sharing ideas for family time, date night ideas, and just everyday ways to connect and grow together as a family.
- Frequent reminders of grace :: When things are good and when things are bad, we need Jesus. We need Jesus all the time, every day, for every second. There is not a moment we do not need His presence to fill us. We offer you frequent reminders of His grace because it’s so easily forgotten.
- Ideas for living in community :: Building intentional families isn’t just about us. It’s about the Great Commission. Hospitality is a beautiful ministry we can give to others. We love sharing ideas for reaching your community whether it’s through a neighborhood pancake breakfast or a simple meal shared with one other family. Families are one of the best ways we reach others for Christ.
How Do You Stay in the Loop?
If this sounds like something you don’t want to miss, you’re probably wondering how you can stay in the loop!
One way is through our weekly blog posts. We publish 1-3 blog posts a week. This means you can check back every day to see if a new post has gone up, or …
You can take advantage of our favorite way to keep you in the loop and that’s through our Your Intentional Family newsletter.
When you subscribe to the Your Intentional Family newsletter, you’ll receive a weekly digest of the week’s posts, as well as additional encouragement for your family. Plus you’ll be the first to know about anything going on behind the scenes and receive exclusive information (read: free stuff, discounts, and more!) that we don’t share with anyone else.
It’s completely free to sign up!
Have other questions or just want to send us an email? You can do here.